Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How We Made Sure Cathy Closed on Time





Tell me about your experience working with The Simmonds Realty Team.

"We made an offer on a house and closed on it within two weeks. The whole thing from beginning to end was absolutely outstanding. The service was just incredible. I wish a lot of businesses would do things the way they did it, with a happy smile.
We were in a real time crunch which is why we closed it so fast. We were dealing with a homeowner's association and we had to have approval. When we started the whole process, we had looked at the home, but we were in a different part of the state when we made the offer. As soon as I got to town, I completed the application and submitted it to HOA. That was on a Friday, and we were going to close the next Friday. They said they would have it ready on Tuesday, well by Wednesday, low and behold, Lee, our Realtor, called to see what the problem was. My goodness, they lost it along with the check I had given for rapid release. He made a point of going over there and assisting them in finding it and getting the approval, so that we could complete the closing on Friday morning. I didn't know it. I would've gone over there had I known, but he did it for us. Amy, she's the one who keeps track of the details to make sure it's all lined up, the communication was just outstanding! It just was, I don't know how else to say it. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!"

To contact the Simmonds Realty Team, call 561-427-6100 or email john@simmondsteam.com.